Student Registration Form
Terms & Condtion
Date Of Birth
Parent Mobile No
Alternate Mobile No
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Andhra Pradesh (New)
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Daman and Diu
Jammu and Kashmir
Enter Valid Mobile No To Upload Your Photo
I accept Terms & Conditions
Course & Payment Details
1st Year 3 Subjects
2 YEARS COMBO (2022)
2nd Year 4 Subjects
3 YEARS COMBO (2022)
3RD Year 2 Subjects
REAL NExT 1YR COURSE
To CCIAMS Executive
By Self Deposit
Upload Payment Refrence
Upload Other Payment Refrence
Terms & Condition
Please Scroll Down To Accept T&C
RULES & REGULATIONS AND DECLARATION & UNDERTAKING FOR
I am taking admission with
’s CCIAMS (
Institute of Advance Medical Studies) for my personal Educational Benefits.
1. Once Fees are paid it is non-refundable under any circumstances.
is not responsible for any admission cancellation from any colleges due to any reason.
can cancel student’s admission, if student found giving wrong information at the time of admission.
can cancel student’s admission, -If student found misbehaving in class room or class room premise in any way/s. - If student spreading rumor or wrong message/s to other student/s for
or CCIAMS. - If student Writing & disclosing ant wrong matter/s against
or CCIAMS on any social media and to any governing organization/s. - If student got caught smoking, consuming or consumed alcohol, taken or taking illegal drugs and charged or ongoing legal case against him/her. - If any student/s is/are going against
or CCIAMS with legal or non legal complain/s.
reserve the rights not to disclose or justify any reason of such admission cancelation.
5. Student who is continuously absent for 4 sessions or not attending 2 subjects back to back without any written intimation or permission will have to take re-admission with full fees as decided by the institute (This is applied for those who have enrolled under any special/scholarship scheme).
has right to discontinue student's those have enrolled under special/scholarship scheme if found to be enrolled with other similar institute,
can also stop their access of online platform, Books/Materials, Test Series, Facebook access etc..
7. For course material books / Faculty subject material will be given only after releases from main source, i.e. from publishers/ Faculty. Online Application will be provided after Completion of Full Course Fees only. Any price change/s after admission in Books, faculty material and online platform & notes which is to be paid by student only.
8. Student must bring ID Proof at the classroom venue that is provided by
during the admission process. “NO ID NO ENTRY”
9. If due to any circumstance a class get cancelled then student need to cover the same as per the new time table shared by
10. If student fees not paid on due date than
reserves rights to stop his/her class room excess, can stop his/her online platform excess and can stop his/her book/faculty material supply. In such
reserve the rights not to disclose or justify any reason.
11. Any material and stationary required is to be bought by students only (for any course/test).
12. Fee/s once paid for a selected course/class at the admission time is/are non-refundable, course/class is non-transferable, fee/s is/are also non-convertible to any other online platform, course/class.
does not guarantee admission to any college.
reserve rights to change fee structure, rules and regulations without any prior information.
will not responsible for any miss out information by students. Student must check notice board and all means of communication regularly provided by
will send all ANNOUNCEMENTS, NOTICES & ALERTS to the given mobile number and e-mail address mentioned in admission form.
will also use these details for sending out information and updates about products and services, which will not be objected by Student/Patents/Guardian at any time.
17. Parents can meet faculties/s and center authorities with prior authorization only.
18. Attendance sheet/book issuing register need to be signed manually by student as per their schedule. They must not sign for others.
19. Change in batch timing is subject to availability of faculty.
reserve rights for that change.
20. Please note, under any unavoidable & unforeseen situation/s and natural calamity/ies,
reserve rights to complete their decided class room session/s with another alternative arrangement (Ex. Live Online or any other way/s) or it can be shifted to upcoming year in such, faculties/s and execution/s may change so in such case student/parents/guardians must not object and go against
reserve the rights not to disclose or justify any reason for such change/s.
21. Student should come as per their batch schedule only and should report center 10 minutes in advance. Students are not permitted to attend the class if he/she gets delayed for more than 60 minutes.
22. Any damage to center’s property will be viewed seriously and cost of damage to be recovered from concerned student/s only.
23. If any matter not covered in above rules and regulation then the decision of
authority/s will be final and binding to all students/parents/guardians.
’s course content, online application and class room activity/s will be used by
student only, the same will not be shared, not to be recorded in any form/s by anyone nor will photocopy/ied for any other personal or commercial use. Any such activity leads to admission cancellation and student / person will be charged legally.
25. Student/ Patents/Guardian must not have any objection in getting their names and picture used in
marketing activities like newspaper Ad, website, magazines. T.V. Ad, social media etc.
26. Full Fees to be Paid 30 Days Prior to Batch Starting Date OR 15th January of Relevant Year, Which Ever is Earlier to Your First Class Session.
Reserve Rights to Restrict Your Entry to the Class Session if Full due Fees not Paid in time.
27. Fees must be paid as per decided schedule at the time of Enrollment.
28. In case of any legal activity/es is/are subject to Ahmedabad jurisdiction only.
will provide Books/Faculty Materials for the particular course only which student has enrolled for. Subject wise Books/Material will be provided only before or at the time of classroom session.
30. If a student not coming / absent for particular classroom session of any subject, Books/material will not be provided to them for that subject.
31. If student enrolled with any other Institute than admission of the student will be automatically discontinued from
I Accept Terms & Condition
Best PGMEE Exam Preparation Institute. #LearnWithTheLeader
Thank you for joining CCIAMS.